This is my presentation for Parallel & Contrapuntal sounds
I think the idea behind both sets of images was unique and contrasting.
There was an obvious distinction between the contrapuntal and parallel collages in relation to the music.
I think I spoke quite clearly when presenting the task in class,
EBIs:
I think I could've used more of a variety of pictures within my collage rather than all being rather similar.
I noticed after I presented that I hadn't actually mentioned the key words of contrapuntal and parallel and instead replaced these with non-media terms. I should've used these phrase's, though.
I should've thought of more things to say about the collages rather than trying to rush through it.
I think that Sunny's collage was great since it contained GIFs which was different to everyone else's.
I also liked Harkiran's as it was well thought out - especially with the crime scene bordering of the slide which was very original.